Monday, February 1, 2010

The True Meaning of Ke$ha's "Blah Blah Blah"

Many people have frowned upon the VERY PROVACATIVE lyrics of Ke$ha's Blah Blah Blah, but she explains the legit reason behind the meaning.

"I kind of take how guys talk to women all over this industry and throw it back at them. And they're all getting their panties in a wad, and I think that's hilarious. I'm literally just talking to a man the way any rapper talks about women in every rap song on the radio."

Hmm. I get it, but still racy, though. Check out pics here.

PLUS!!~ Just Jared caught up with Justin recently and got a hold of a Grammy swag bag. They combined the two, and got a signed Grammy's gift package!! FOR YOU!! Inside is clothing and accessories from Forever 21, Fierce Jewelry, Deuce Brand, Junk Food, Sledge USA, What Goes Around Comes Around, Ed Hardy, C&C California. I'd enter if I were you.

Click here to find out the rules.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com