Monday, February 8, 2010

LC's Seventeen Issue


Ever wondered how LC got through the mess of Reality TV? Here's how:

"You set out to do a show based on your life, and you end up living a life based on your show. Everything you do has to be cleared — where you work, people who come to your birthday, people you date, what clothes you wear. I had to get the paint color for my apartment approved by the director of photography. It was things like that that I don’t miss.”

LC has decided to take up writing once more with her LA Candy sequel!

“Jane is the main character and most like me. But also when I was more sarcastic and against [being on] the The Hills, I was able to illustrate that through Scarlett, her best friend. So they almost became the two sides of me, because there were times I absolutely hated the show and there were times I loved it.”

LC proves that she's not a spoiled-reality-tv-babe:

“At 18 I was cut off financially! Seventeen was a happy time for me, but 18 was hard. People think that I’ve had it easy, but I haven’t had it as easy as you think. When I went off to college, I wasn’t going to class in Louis Vuitton. There were definitely times when my bank account was zero. I was financially independent, but I wasn’t exactly living a lavish life. My dad was really adamant about that. He’d say ‘You’re going to go to college and live it like everyone else, because if you want to make your own decisions, you need to support yourself too.’”

Support LC and buy her Seventeen mag in stores this month!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com