Monday, February 1, 2010

Keri Hilson Has Joined The Bieber-Craze


Rising R&B star Keri Hilson has fallen in love with Justin Bieber, just like the rest of America.

"I went on before him... As I'm up there and look around I see all these tie-dyed Justin Bieber shirts, and I'm like 'Where's a Keri Hilson shirt?' He goes on stage after me and all he has to do is make this heart with his hands and those kids scream shriekingly loud, the kind where you can't help but look like a kid. Wow, it was ridiculous and every time he did it, he would just stop what he was doing, smile and do it and the whole crowd was like, "AAAH!" and they were all doing it. I can't wait to see him on tour in his own element."

We can't guarantee that Keri will be at every concert, but watch her show up at one of his concerts, doing that "heart thing with her hands." :)

Check out untagged photoshoot pics of Justin here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com