Thursday, June 11, 2009

Paramore Concert EXCLUSIVES Coming Soon




My good friend Rachel went to a Paramore concert a couple of days ago and she was cool enough to let me post dome EXCLUSIVES!!! She is sending them to me soon, and THEY WILL BE TAGGED.  But I might just keep a couple to let you win in a contest for YOUR blog!  I will keep you updated.  Why do you want to enter this contest?  Because... SHE WAS SITTING IN THE VERY FRONT ROW!!! LIKE CLOSE ENOUGH TO TOUCH THE BAND IF SHE WANTED TO!!

Paramore Alert:  The band shared with M Magazine that the new CD coming out in September will be friendship-themed rather than their usual love song staple.  Love it!   Would make a nice gift for your biffle's birthday, huh? :)

My other friends will be going to other concerts and events this summer.  One is going to a Green Day concert, my biffle is going to a JB concert, and my friend Rachel(again! lolz) is going to New York and while she is there, she will go see the Today Show- the same day The Fray is supposed to appear!! (The Jonas Brothers were very close to going on that week, like the same month... too bad she hates them to death)

Comment Question:  What do you think of Paramore's new direction?  Love it or hate it?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it =D

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com